upper back
hey maybe alittle understanding on my mri multilevel degenerative disc facet unconvertebral joint changes
disc osteophyte complex at c6 c7 with facet and unconvertebral arthhropathy causing moderate central canal stenosis and bilateral neural foraminal narrowing
diffuse disc bulges at other levels and central disc protrusion at c2 c3 causing central canal stenosis and neural foraminal narrowing  my shoulders are killing me and arms i went to get this mri cause of the pain but also cause im getting lumbar surgery for disc and some similiar issues all from accidents years ago help !!!!!
Hi!
I am sorry to hear this. You appear to have compression of the cervical spinal nerves as well due to narrowing of foramen, osteophytes formation and bulging disc. The treatment is to remove the compression. You have to discuss the best treatment option with a neurologist, which can range from medication to steroid injections to physiotherapy to traction, cervical collars or even surgery. Alternatively you can visit a chiropractor or a physical therapist and learn some exercises which you can do to relieve the compression, but consulting a neurologist is a must. Also, you need to find out whether you need surgery for this as well? Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!