Back & Neck Community
whiplash

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

whiplash

someone hit me from behind at a go-cart arena about 2 yeas ago, had some pain in my neck then it went away for a while, recently the neck pain is back with mid back pain and tingly feeling on the same side of my body as the neck and back pain.
Avatar dr f tn
How are you? Whiplash or  neck sprain or  strain, is injury to the neck wherein the intervertebral joints, discs, and ligaments, cervical muscles, and nerve roots may become damaged. Your symptoms at present may be caused by musculoskeletal issues and may need to be evaluated further to determine the  underlying cause. Imaging studies may need to be done to rule out any changes from the previous scans. Pain medication may help provide relief. Check with your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.