why do I have constant poping in my lower back and spine
I recently have been diagnosed with osteoarthritis.  About a month ago when I would walked my back would pop occasionally. For the past couple of days now it is continuous.  Is this part of my osteoarthritis?  
HI critterhappy, the only qualifications I have to answer you're question is that I too have osteoarthritis of the lower back and possibly hips...I can't say I've ever heard or felt any 'popping' in my back....this would to me indicated that something is out of alignment perhaps?...do you feel alot of pain when this happens? Does it feel to you as if some bones are rubbing on one another?
hello. I would normally think the same thing but it's a different feeling. I waitress and after working for a certain amount of time it gets to be very painful. I can' t really say it feels like bones are rubbing one another. It's very hard to explain. Sorry to hear you have OA also. Hopefully they can help you.

thnaks
critterhappy
I noticed after two caudal edsi shots that my back "crackles". My chiropractor had a word for it and said it is not harmfull. I never had it before the shots. I could not crack my back to save my life, my hubby and daughter can, tho. Anyway he said no harm.
Hope this helps allay fears. Kathie