Back & Neck Community
why do my legs hurt all the time?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

why do my legs hurt all the time?

Hi, I am a 37 year old male, I have chronic pain in my legs "both" going on three years now. I went to the doctor and was x-rayed and also got an MRI, which stated that the only abnormality in my back was a Tiny Bulging Disk and she said that was not causing my pain.. I also had blood work done and all results were normal. Can you help me in anyway find out the cause? Thanks.....
Is this after you have walked a while? Did you doctor check you for PAD?
I had and still have the same thing you do but mainly in my right leg and doctor discovered it is Peripheral Artery Disease. My heart doc is the one that found out what it was and I had been complaining to my regular MD for a couple of years on this.
I don't know if I was checked for PAD, all I know is that I had blood work done and it seemed to be normal... Does PAD show up in blood work? Thanks for your help...
is the pain in your legs a sharp shooting/burning type, that radiates from the buttocks down the legs?
If so this could be sciatica....its a nerve pain that is associated with a pinched nerve in the lower back. and is quite common with a bulging disk. this will NOT ever show up on bloodwork.
I have this as well. ask your doctor to prescribe a medication such as Neurontin and see if this helps than that will answer the question for you.