Back, Spine & Neck Surgery Expert Forum
Multiple disc problems
About This Forum:

Questions in the Back and Spine Surgery forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Multiple disc problems

Hi, I'm 26 and was just dignosed with muliple problems. I have a bulging disc at L5/S1 causing tingling in my buttocks and hips. I have a bulging disc at C5/C6 which is probably causing nerve impingement on the C6 Nerve root (per the MRI report) and I have 4 desiccating discs C2/C3 thru C5/C6. I started physical therapy 2 weeks ago on my lower back and I'm starting therapy on my neck tomorrow as well as the lower back. It seems like I feel worse each day and I've been getting headaches kind of consistently now. My question is: What should I focus on first and do you think Physical Therapy is the best course of action since I have multiple problems? I have not seen a Neurologist yet and my appointment isn't for 7 days. Should I just wait until I see the Dr. before continuing therapy? I don't want to make anything worse.

thank you,
Tommy