Back, Spine & Neck Surgery Expert Forum
Neck herniation
About This Forum:

Questions in the Back and Spine Surgery forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Neck herniation

Hi, I'm a 48 year old woman with a neck herniation.  I have had 2 back surgeries and have 3 more buldging discs.  I am in the process of getting disability and am waiting for the hearing.  I have no insurance and the 2 dr.'s that I have gone to have both said I need neck surgery as soon as possible.  I can't turn my neck to the left and can only turn it to the right alittle.  My left arm tingles and feels real achey (achy) all of the time. It goes down to my middle finger and my ring finger and part of my thumb. I have a place on my neck/shoulder area that to the touch hurts like the nerve is exposed.  Also when I put any pressure on that spot or around there it makes me feel dizzy and nausiated. I also get headaches from this.  Is there any information or help that you can give me?  I am always in so much pain its making me feel real depressed.  Thank you for your time.