Back, Spine & Neck Surgery Expert Forum
Taking levaquin with my iliotbial with a total knee
About This Forum:

Questions in the Back and Spine Surgery forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Taking levaquin with my iliotbial with a total knee

I recently was placed on Levaquin and the back of my right upper leg due to a bad tear above the lower foot that is slow healing. I have total knee replcements on both legs. The left knee is now starting to feel an aching feeling. I had been om Cefadroxil but the doctor replaced it with the Levaquin. I have to change the dressing 3 times a day with and apply Mupirocin- 2%. I am concerned that if the infection isn't healed, I may have to have the total knee replaced again. My left leg knee has been replaced twice and now I am concerned that my right knee replacement will also have to be replaced again. My Doctor at Urgent Care is not available for 6 days. Please reply asap and thank you.
Jim