Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community
B-12 and Lipotropic
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to bariatric surgery for weight loss (including gastric bypass surgery, lap band surgery, etc) complications, finding a surgeon, whether it is right for you, nutrition, recovery, risk, and pre- and post-op issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

B-12 and Lipotropic

I'm 5'3 and weighed in last week at 160 lbs.  I'm seriously thinking of getting the B-12 & Lipo injections and wondering about the B-6.  I welcome any feedback I can get on this concerning this.  Thank you.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi MissC59,

Just read your comments. I'm a little bit older than you, MissC59 and about
the same height. As far as feedback re your contemplation of B12 and
lipo injections, I would reconsider. I've never had a lipo injection and I never
will. Personally, I would be concerned of possible side effects of lipo injections. Before you agree to these, I would do some research of side
effects of lipo injections. It's the perfect subject to google. You can theoretically also get an allergic reaction to the lipo injection. Then what?
The way I look at it, knowledge is power. The power to make an informed
decision. Good luck. Eve :)
Blank
Thank you so much for your response.  I already have second guesses this thing even after all the research.  I'll wait until I see my doctor next month and see what she says.  I lost weight before without even trying just by walking everyday.  Thanks again...God Bless!
Blank
Thank you so much for your response.  I already have second guesses this thing even after all the research.  I'll wait until I see my doctor next month and see what she says.  I lost weight before without even trying just by walking everyday.  Thanks again...God Bless!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...