Extra skin
Almost one year sense my sleeve surgery and feeling good, lifting weights again but wondering about the shin thats is hanging around. What would be a realistic idea for its removal  
Hey Jobe,
Realistically you working out is a good thing, but if u have a lot of loose skin that is excessive then plastic surgery is highly recommended. The loose skin can actually cause u a lot of pain, discomfort and even more damage if you ignore it n keep it there. May I ask you how much did u weigh before the surgery and what is your weight now?

Did you know that you can develop skin sores, rashes, and infections from the skin chaffing and  overlapping on top of each other. This is typically caused if you're sweating a lot due to your exercising and if your not able to clean your body properly and dry in between the fat folds. You should look into a tummy tuck, loose skin removal or possibly a full body lift. Talk to your surgeon about being recommended to a plastic surgeon. They usually work closely with some bc of the nature of the weight loss surgery plus sometimes they can suggest when is the right time to have it done, since its not recommended before you reach your goal weight nor before the 2yr time period it takes for your body to stabilize.  Good luck.