Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community
How do I get back to losing weight

This patient support community is for discussions relating to bariatric surgery for weight loss (including gastric bypass surgery, lap band surgery, etc) complications, finding a surgeon, whether it is right for you, nutrition, recovery, risk, and pre- and post-op issues.

How do I get back to losing weight

I had the surgery back in mid November 2009. Since that date with some complications I have lost 70 pounds. I was in hopes to have lost more by now but am still happy with the results. I have 40 more pounds to go and I have hit a wall. I exersize and follow a healthy diet but my weight wont budge. Has anyone experienced this and do you have any tips to start the weightloss process again?

Thank you!
A relative of mine had the same thing happy and they hit a plateau, they later found out they had thyroid issues so that might be something to check into.  Let us know what you find out.