I think im failing
I got my band about 3 weeks ago
. Im really finding it hard to stick to the rules. Im eating 5 meals a day, i dont do alot of exercise and im really hungry. Can anyone help me.
I havent had a fill can this cause some of my problems or is it my mindset?
I had my surgery 4 days before you.  I believe that part of this is a mindset.  I didn't find myself getting hungry until the 3rd week, and even that went from 4 oz to maybe 6 oz at the most.  I haven't wanted to snack and I haven't drink a soda in 33 days - which is HUGE for me.   But, I believe on my side is that I did tons of research on this surgery.  I have several family members that have had gastic bypass surgery over the past 26 years and only 2 or 3 that have had it be sucessful.  But all of them have stated that you have to be in the place and frame of mind.  It is NECESSARY to move -- exercise, play Wii, shop, walk the mall, whatever -- just move.
I go tomorrow for my first fill, and yes, I am concerned that maybe I haven't lost as much weight as they believe I should have, because no one gave me that magic number, but I do know that I feel tons better, with only a 25 lbs weight loss.  I would think that many many people can only dream of a loss like that in a month.  But I have loss way more in inches, dropping two sizes in a month is larger than large to me.
So, good luck with your experience -- and get moving.