Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Expert Forum
Liquid Multivitamin
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Choosing a Bariatric Surgeon, Complications, Considerations, Cosmetic Surgery, Diet and Eating, Emotional Issues, Gastric Bypass Surgery, Health Insurance Issues, Lap Band Surgery, Nutritional Issues, Pre Surgery Issues, Post Surgery Issues, Questions to Ask Your Surgeon, Roux Y Gastric Bypass, StomaphyX, Success Stories, and Transoral ROSE.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Liquid Multivitamin

Does anyone have any recommendations on a multivitamin? I have been taking a liquid multivitamin called Live The Source, does anyone else take this?
Related Discussions
1140722_tn?1266356279
GUMMYs sound good to me
Take them everyday but remember to take extra iron and calcium tablets too
2 Comments
Blank
I don't take liquid vitamins but I still use chewables. The BEST ones I have found for me are the "Children's GUMMY multivitamin". They're called up&up (I bought them at Target). 4-6 a day and it figures out to the daiy requirements for adults. I tolerate the sugar content in them (2 gms for 2 gummy bears) and I had my surgery 9 months ago. I've been taking them for the past 6 months at least. One day all of a sudden I just couldn't tolerate the other chewables that are more "chalky" in texture. The thought of them just made me want to gag. That's when I found the gummy type vitamins. I just remind myself they really ARE medication and CAN NOT be consumed like candy because they taste so good.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank