Liquid Multivitamin
Does anyone have any recommendations on a multivitamin? I have been taking a liquid multivitamin called Live The Source, does anyone else take this?
GUMMYs sound good to me
Take them everyday but remember to take extra iron and calcium tablets too
I don't take liquid vitamins but I still use chewables. The BEST ones I have found for me are the "Children's GUMMY multivitamin". They're called up&up (I bought them at Target). 4-6 a day and it figures out to the daiy requirements for adults. I tolerate the sugar content in them (2 gms for 2 gummy bears) and I had my surgery 9 months ago. I've been taking them for the past 6 months at least. One day all of a sudden I just couldn't tolerate the other chewables that are more "chalky" in texture. The thought of them just made me want to gag. That's when I found the gummy type vitamins. I just remind myself they really ARE medication and CAN NOT be consumed like candy because they taste so good.