Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Expert Forum
Stand still with weight loss
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Choosing a Bariatric Surgeon, Complications, Considerations, Cosmetic Surgery, Diet and Eating, Emotional Issues, Gastric Bypass Surgery, Health Insurance Issues, Lap Band Surgery, Nutritional Issues, Pre Surgery Issues, Post Surgery Issues, Questions to Ask Your Surgeon, Roux Y Gastric Bypass, StomaphyX, Success Stories, and Transoral ROSE.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank

Stand still with weight loss

I had the Lap Band surgery in 2003. Lost the total of 90 lbs. Then in 2007 I became pregnant and regained all of my weight back during my pregnancy. After having my son I was diagnosed with pcos. Since having my son I have lost a total of 70 lbs and now can not lose anymore weight no matter how little I eat. I feel like I absolutely do not need another adjustment. I have been at this stand still for 6 months now. I am wondering can my pcos have anything to do with my weight loss difficulties. I am proud of the 70 lbs I have lost yet I still need to lose about 50 more lbs. Thank You so much.