Thinking
Currently I am 370lbs and have a list of medical problems most skeletal bone fusion and bone spurs in the neck, and now high blood pressure. I use to be in the army physical fit and then an injury now ten years later I can't run or walk do sit up and weight seems to pour on. At what point did you realize I need help? And was the surgery worth it?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I realized I needed help when I was 17 years old taking beta blockers and medication for diabetes. I was 300 pounds at my heaviest and worried that I would never be able to have children, or if I did have children I would die before getting a chance to raise them.

I am just over 4 years post op and it was the best decision I've ever made. My weight has finally stabilized around 190 and I couldn't be happier. In fact last week I did my first 5 K! I never thought I'd be able to do something like that. Now I'm training for my first half marathon this November!

The best advice I could give you is to talk to a doctor and see what your options are. Good luck in whatever path you choose.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community Resources