is there post op gastric bypass
I would like to talk to people that have had gastric sleeve operations , I am going to have surgery in about 6 months and would like to hear from people that have already experienced it so as to  help me be more prepaid..
Thank you mag
I don't think we have anyone on this forum who has undergone gastric bypass; I'm not sure if MedHelp has a forum for gastric bypass, but I can try to find out for you.  
I am considering the gastric bypass, a little nervous hearing all the horror stories, what state are you in. And how did you choose a surgeon? Have you spoken to a surgeon yet?
I have seen  surgeon and signed up for surgery and although they go through the whole thing with u at the time there is no real imformation other than tecnical I need to talk to people who have had the surgery so as to know what the recovery period is like .  Will keep u posted am looking into seminars ect.
Sorry been off line for a while , Thank you for offer
mag .