Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community
is there post op gastric bypass

This patient support community is for discussions relating to bariatric surgery for weight loss (including gastric bypass surgery, lap band surgery, etc) complications, finding a surgeon, whether it is right for you, nutrition, recovery, risk, and pre- and post-op issues.

is there post op gastric bypass

I would like to talk to people that have had gastric sleeve operations , I am going to have surgery in about 6 months and would like to hear from people that have already experienced it so as to  help me be more prepaid..
Thank you mag
I don't think we have anyone on this forum who has undergone gastric bypass; I'm not sure if MedHelp has a forum for gastric bypass, but I can try to find out for you.  
I am considering the gastric bypass, a little nervous hearing all the horror stories, what state are you in. And how did you choose a surgeon? Have you spoken to a surgeon yet?
I have seen  surgeon and signed up for surgery and although they go through the whole thing with u at the time there is no real imformation other than tecnical I need to talk to people who have had the surgery so as to know what the recovery period is like .  Will keep u posted am looking into seminars ect.
Sorry been off line for a while , Thank you for offer
mag .