removal of lap band
I had my lap band removed on June 30, 2010 and am so relieved that I had this done.  Has anyone else done this and how long is the recovery?   I am not going to have the band reinserted at a later date.  Thanks for any answers.
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
99457 tn?1321882277
Hi, O am having mine removed this week, i have had it replaced once before and now it has failed again. I am now at pre band weight. I am opting to have gastric sleeving instead. How did your recovery go after removal?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I would like to know from both of you is the removal due to complication or minimal weight lost.  Please share because I'm having some issues with my band but I never thought to remove it.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I am having my lap band removed on Friday. and I am really scared. it did not work for me and my doctor said it does not work for a lot of people and he does not do it anymore.  he suggested the sleeve but I'm not going to do it I think i'm just going to go back to old ways of trying to lose the weight by changing eating habits for the hundredth time
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I am having my lap band on the 25th of this month.  I am so ready to be able to eat and not throw up everything I eat or drink.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi how did it go with the removal ? I'm considering it ..is it as painful to get it taken out?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community Resources