removal of lap band
I had my lap band removed on June 30, 2010 and am so relieved that I had this done.  Has anyone else done this and how long is the recovery?   I am not going to have the band reinserted at a later date.  Thanks for any answers.
Hi, O am having mine removed this week, i have had it replaced once before and now it has failed again. I am now at pre band weight. I am opting to have gastric sleeving instead. How did your recovery go after removal?
I would like to know from both of you is the removal due to complication or minimal weight lost.  Please share because I'm having some issues with my band but I never thought to remove it.
I am having my lap band removed on Friday. and I am really scared. it did not work for me and my doctor said it does not work for a lot of people and he does not do it anymore.  he suggested the sleeve but I'm not going to do it I think i'm just going to go back to old ways of trying to lose the weight by changing eating habits for the hundredth time
I am having my lap band on the 25th of this month.  I am so ready to be able to eat and not throw up everything I eat or drink.
Hi how did it go with the removal ? I'm considering it ..is it as painful to get it taken out?