rou-en-y after unsuccessful LapBand?
I am a 69 year old WM 300 lb 5'11" who had LapBand in 2010 paid by MediCare and private insurance.  PreOp I had eaten 1-2 meals daily with no snacks but seldom had feeling of being "full".  PostOp I had many adjustment injections of the ring.  Liquids taken slowly were tolerated but solids caused a feeling of food sticking in my throat leading to hiccups and vomiting.  I couldn't eat in a restaurant.  Meals would last 2-3 hours.  I had zero weight loss. Twice I awoke in the morning to vomit undigested food from the evening meal.  Finally I had all of the ring fluid removed and now my dysphagia is less.  I am concerned that my two health insurance policies might not pay for a rou-en-y procedure.  Has anyone had experience?
I wanted to follow up with you, you said you did not lose any weight at all, is this still the case?