Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community
was 333 lbs
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to bariatric surgery for weight loss (including gastric bypass surgery, lap band surgery, etc) complications, finding a surgeon, whether it is right for you, nutrition, recovery, risk, and pre- and post-op issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

was 333 lbs

March 8th 2012 i had my gastric procedure! I was 333 lbs. I have as of today lost 143 lbs. Now i am aware that i am only at the sixth month point but i have chosen this as a lifetime change! I went into this with the suport of my family and close friends. I did NOT go into this for looks! I am 42 years old and have been overweight for 30 some years. I have four childern who are quickly leaving home to start thier own lives. I want to have fun with my grandchildern and hang with the love of my life. I say all of this to encourage those who are looking into this procedure to go for the health of it! To be healthy is a beautiful thing!
I am waiting on funding for a gastric bypass as i have had a number of health issues, back injury so unable to exercise, gastritis due to taking anti infammatrys for years & also had gallbladder out in march, i am 38 with 2 young daughters & tried many diets including lighterlife which caused gallstones, i need to do it for health reasons but am terrified of something going wrong.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...