Beauty & Cosmetics Community
just sharing My best liquid Eye liner Ever!! Love it:)
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

just sharing My best liquid Eye liner Ever!! Love it:)

Hi everyone, I got the best liquid eye liner, its e.l.f waterproof liquid eye liner pen. I like them in black. It's only a dollar from kmart. its very easy to wear, stay longer (almost the whole day). All other eyeliners i have to apply atleast 2-3 coats. but this one perfect on 1st apply. so i dont need to use an other coat. I dont feel, any irritation or anything when i use this products. the eye liner tip is so sharp, n' "pointy" so its easy to use over the lid. Did anyone try this product? I also like e.l.f eye shadow brush (only a dollar) very nice. n' anyone can afford this comp sum expensive cosmetic products.. I personaly love these products. so would like to share them with you all :) Thankx .
Related Discussions
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
Thank you its good to know of a good product , I will check it out ...
Blank
no prob u will like it. just let me know :)
Blank
932659_tn?1332122304
I'm definitely gonna have to try these two items!  Thanks for sharing...
Blank
hey, you can also review these products on youtube too. i found they have good reviews just like i have.
Blank
Thanks for nice information, I always keep I mind. Eyeliner is one of the most preferred ways to emphasize a woman’s eyes. No matter whether you will use liquid eyeliner or pencil eyeliner you can easily define your eyes and create a classy look. Although most of the women prefer to use pencil eyeliner as it is much easier for them, the liquid eyeliner is also a great choice for the rest of the women. Before you decide you buy liquid eyeliner you should know that it can be very difficult to apply it flawlessly at first as it needs a lot of practice and patience. Thank you so much join with us.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eaters: How to Silence Yo...