Beauty & Cosmetics Community
Abdominal scar

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Abdominal scar

HI, I had a malignangt tumour removed from my abdonimal area in October last year, the tumour was 10cm, when it was removed they also took away some pieces of two of my ribs and the surronding muscle wall. They put in some 'medical mesh' to stop me from having a hernia. I now have a scar that is 15cm. I am now going on mu first sunny holdiay since this and need to know how best to protect the scar from the sun. It is still raised, about 0.6cm wide and sometimes very red.
Or can it now be treated like the rest of my body?
your scar will be vanished with in  few days if you applied  a cream named Swarna sindoori.you will get informations visting www.skincare.org.in. it is a sure change application.
MD