Beauty & Cosmetics Community
After breast surgery

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

After breast surgery

I undergo general anesthesia, but I'd like to know where is the notch made and how is the recovery if you want to keep breastfeeding? Do I temporarily formula-feed the baby?
If anyone have gone through surgery because a breast infection, I will appreciate any info.
i am shocked your doctor didn't give you any answers to these questions.
i would return to my doctor and ask these questions to them.
personally, if i had an infection, had surgery for it and have a newborn i would formula feed until my breasts recovered from the surgery and then start breast feeding again. it is a little bit more difficult to get baby to breast feed after using a bottle but not impossible. i hope that was helpful. hope you  are all healed up soon and are back to breast feeding.