Any Suggestions..???
Hi Everybody,

I am Charles Browwn.  I am very upset due to hair falling problem, but my friends suggest me for hairrestoration.  But they did not know much about hair restoration procedure.  I am little bit confused about the side fact of hairtransplantation.  Please give me some valuable guidance.

maybe u don't need hair restoration....u should try the hair shampoo and conditioning treatment stuff..it's called nioxxin.  u can only buy it at real hair salons..not off any walmart shelf.  how it works is it cleans away any built up dht ( i think that's it) the chemical that blocks the hair folicles and stops hair from growing in.
my brother had it done and he looks fabulous:)  Its extemely painful having the skin graphs done, but recovery time is minimal.  It takes 6 mo-1 yr for it to really start growing in, but then there is no stoppin it!!!!