Here are some home remedies which helps to remove blackheads.
• To get rid of blackheads, grate one raw potato and rub it for 15 minutes on face, nose, cheeks, and chin to remove blackheads. Let it dry and then wash off your face.
• Put few drops of lemon juice in one spoon of sugar and rub gently on your face, nose and cheeks in circular motion. This home remedy will remove blackheads and dead cells, making your skin clear and glowing.
• One of the best home remedy to get rid of blackheads is a paste of oatmeal powder combined with rose water. Apply it on your face for 20 minutes to remove blackheads.
• Two tablespoons of yogurt mixed with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice is a good homemade blackhead remover.
• Apply aloe vera juice to the blackheads on face, chin, cheeks and nose. This is a best natural home remedy to remove blackheads, which has soothing and heeling properties.
Copyright 1994-2016MedHelp International.All rights reserved. MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.