Beauty & Cosmetics Community
BLACK HEADS

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

BLACK HEADS

I have alot of black heads on my face please help me,What can iuse to remove them an to prevent them from coming????? Please help me!!!
Does Neutrogena still make the Wave.... That works well, really well.  My face was super smooth and soft when I used mine.

St. Ive's apricot scrub also helps remove them, but you probably don't want to use an exfoliant like that too often.
Here are some home remedies which helps to remove blackheads.

• To get rid of blackheads, grate one raw potato and rub it for 15 minutes on face, nose, cheeks, and chin to remove blackheads. Let it dry and then wash off your face.
• Put few drops of lemon juice in one spoon of sugar and rub gently on your face, nose and cheeks in circular motion. This home remedy will remove blackheads and dead cells, making your skin clear and glowing.
• One of the best home remedy to get rid of blackheads is a paste of oatmeal powder combined with rose water. Apply it on your face for 20 minutes to remove blackheads.
• Two tablespoons of yogurt mixed with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice is a good homemade blackhead remover.
• Apply aloe vera juice to the blackheads on face, chin, cheeks and nose. This is a best natural home remedy to remove blackheads, which has soothing and heeling properties.