Breast Enlargement
I have read about the herbal breast enlargement pills like mamonite, tobustan which enlarge the breasts naturally...I want to know the facts and myths regarding such pills. I am 27 year old and in my family history no women has small breasts.....my breast size is less than A cup size.....Should I expect enlargement of my breasts in this age or is it useless of thinking about it....moreover i do not want to go under any surgery....
The logic the company cells you is that the plant estrogens will help your breasts develop. And all though some individual account may claim that this is effective, the great bulk do not. Interestingly, plant estrogen is very similar to animal estrogen. Even so your herbal supplements will probably have no effect that couldn't be described as placebo.

Also be careful about herbal supplements, particularly if they are ordered off line, often the fda doesn't get a chance to regulate those for quality if they are bought out of the US.