Beauty & Cosmetics Community
Do I have Rosacea?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Do I have Rosacea?

I have been struggling with my face for the past 6 months and it's getting worse...It started with tiny bumps that were mainly on my cheeks and chin. I would pop them and either a white substance or a hard seed  would pop out! My complexion started getting kinda spotty. Finally after a couple of months many/ most of the bumps went away and my complexion started looking really good. Now, some of the bumps are starting to come back, I am starting to get dry red spots right on the sides of my nose and at the corners of my mouth. I am at my wits end to know what to do. I try exfoliating, applying yogurt face masks etc. and nothing is helping...I would really appreciate it if someone could help me identify the problem  and tell me how I can treat it. I am not crazy about the idea of going to a dermatologist...I would like to try to treat it naturally first. Thank you!
Are you still trying to pop the spots?  If so, I would think you might be damaging some of the blood vessels and causing the redness.  I think it really depends on what the issue is as to how you could treat it.  I might go to the dermatologist first and then look for alternative treatment plans once you have a diagnosis.