Dry, puffy and sore eyelids
The skin on my upper eyelids is very dry. I wear makeup but havent changed anything for sometime. when I cleanse and put moisturiser on they become very sore.  My lids are puffy also with my right eye being the worse. They have been watering but from my outer eye and not the tear duct. I have been using eye drops recommended by the chemist as they thought I probably have hayfever because my nose has been runny also. The drops have helped with the watery eyes and runny nose but I am concerned about why my eyelids are so dry, puffy and sore. I stopped wearing any makeup for 3 days but it didn't make any difference. Hope you can help!
I've had the same problem with the dry skin on the eyelid (and even a patch down below).  I never wear make-up consistently, but I hadn't changed anything and hadn't really worn make-up for a while when mine developed.  My doctor told me to put some cortisone cream on the dry patches but never quite told me what my diagnosis was.  The rest of it seems like allergies.  With the way the weather has been going, the plants have been confused, but they seem to finally be in bloom around where I am.