Beauty & Cosmetics Community
Dry lip?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Dry lip?

Hi. My lips are dry and it seems that I can't use any of the lip balms which I think I am allergic to. I tried so many lip balms and nothing works. It even made it worst which cause me to have drier lips with little dotted spots on my lips. What should I do? Please help.
drink lots of water keep your self hydrated
i agree with sania19. also you can use a little bit of plain butter on your lips. (clarified butter is good too). my dad had the same problm he switched his lipblam to chapstick, but when i use chapstick, it wont work on me. lol. Hope the butter would help u :), give us update, Good Luck :)
Drink plenty of water to maintain moisture in the skin and Pour a drop of honey on your lips and let it dry. After a few seconds, apply Vaseline over the honey and let it sit for about 10 minutes.Then rinse it off with warm water. This works real good.
Good advice, but I would advise you to take note of when posts were originally written. It's more than likely the OP is no longer even here.
Just sayin'