Dry lip?
Hi. My lips are dry and it seems that I can't use any of the lip balms which I think I am allergic to. I tried so many lip balms and nothing works. It even made it worst which cause me to have drier lips with little dotted spots on my lips. What should I do? Please help.
drink lots of water keep your self hydrated
i agree with sania19. also you can use a little bit of plain butter on your lips. (clarified butter is good too). my dad had the same problm he switched his lipblam to chapstick, but when i use chapstick, it wont work on me. lol. Hope the butter would help u :), give us update, Good Luck :)
Drink plenty of water to maintain moisture in the skin and Pour a drop of honey on your lips and let it dry. After a few seconds, apply Vaseline over the honey and let it sit for about 10 minutes.Then rinse it off with warm water. This works real good.
Good advice, but I would advise you to take note of when posts were originally written. It's more than likely the OP is no longer even here.
Just sayin'