Beauty & Cosmetics Community
Face fat and wrinkles at young age

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Face fat and wrinkles at young age

Hello I'm 17 years old. I have noticed that although I'm a skinny boy, my face is quite bloated and it seems you can see lines around my mouth sort of like wrinkles. When I was a sophomore in highschool my face was a lot tighter but it definitely had more flub just tighter and more shaped and defined. Now I am a senior in highschool (so 2 years later). One day over the summer I started doing these face exercises where you put your fingers in your mouth and do E's and O's back and forth with your mouth. This really toned out my face and I was very happy with the results.

One day I decided to go on this protein powder which is called up your mass. It's a weight gainer. I took that for about 2 weeks and noticed my face was heavily bloated again but this time my face looked sort of stretched in a way or flabby like there's excess skin or something. I did more face exercises almost every day for a couple months after but now unfortunately I'm still stuck with this "slightly wrinkled, flabby, hanging face" look along with still being toned out. My sister said it looks like I'm older or something. I'm very very unsatisfied with my face and would love to be able to do something about this to make my skin look tight again. Please help anyone?
Hello there are some home remedies which will be beneficial to remove wrinkles.

Simple remedy would be massaging the wrinkles with either coconut oil or castor oil. Rubbing the face with core of the pineapple or lemon juice is also a good way of treating wrinkles.
Placing cold compresses on the wrinkles is also a great way of curing wrinkles. Place two metal spoons in the refrigerator for a night and the next morning, place these cold spoons on your wrinkles.