Getting rid of dark circles
What is a good inexpensive cream to lessen them, or natural product to use?
Or worse case an awesome coverstick to hide them...
Vitamin K cream is supposed to be good for that.  I got some by Jason Naturals, a huge tube for around $12.  I didn't notice anything drastic, but it did seem to help more than other things I have tried (ahem, hylexin).

If you are into mineral makeup, Jane Iredale makes 2 concealers - Active Light (which is a highlighting pen) and Circle Delete (heavier concealer).  They contain vitamin K and buckwheat wax and when I was using the products regularly, I actually did notice a real difference.  The initial cost is about much but the stuff lasts forever.  You'll definitely need a good brush to apply these with - they take a bit of working to avoid looking cakey, but the result is great.

Unfortunately I am allergic to Bare Escentuals, but before I erupted in the rash of my life I was very impressed by the Well Rested concealer.  Again, the brush and application makes all the difference with this so you would need to invest in a good one (The Sephora concealer brush is nice).  No ingredients in this one to actually treat the issue, but just layer it over some vitamin K cream and kill 2 birds with one stone.

Alternatively, use the cheapo vitamin K cream under some drugstore concealer.  I've heard amazing things about Revlon Colorstay concealer.  

My circles are so bad that I prefer to 'diffuse' rather than totally cover, so I like Clarins Light Perfecting Touch pen.  It brightens the area and takes all of 2 seconds to apply.  Almay has a new one too, a brightening base/ concealer (comes in a click pen) and I use that when I don't want to waste my precious Clarins.  If you are looking for full-coverage, the MAC concealer that comes in the pot is great.  

In addition to the above, make sure you are getting enough water.  Drinking tons of water (or green tea) makes my circles go away almost completely.  Drink until you pee clear and see if the circles look any better.  Hope that helps :)

Wowie. Thanks heaps.

You gave me loads of awesome advice and products I can jot down and take to the drugstore too. I love the Revlon Product line- so that right off goes on my to seek out list :) Vitamin K cream..I shall seek you out!
I'll check out the Clarins and Almay too.. I used to use a lot of Almay products etc.
All I ever used was maybelline cover stick to cover them over (its kinda heavy to me)

Also great thoughts on the green tea too.
Thanks again..
Buh byes soon to my raccoon eyes :)
great info.  Will try..
have been sucessfully using more makeup**

Tjanks, Ann
i use Garnier under eye cream and they are quite effective. try it , it might help you.
I have used AM eye puffy relief cream by Barielle and it has worked pretty good.

http://www.barielle.com/
they do say there is little to do to get rid of dark circles since they can be hereditary too...my dr said make sure to get you 8 hours of sleep every night....its absolutely true women need their "beauty sleep"...good luck! as far as inexpensice lines i like anything by garnier and they have this cool roller wand thing for under eyes...might work =)
yeah, 5 hrs sleep last night
Felt like a drink of water.....
Probably look better too!
To get rid of dark circles problem you have to try some natural remedies. The remedies are, place cucumber or potato slices over your eyes for 20 minutes. You can also use Ice-milk cotton pads.
I use clinique eye products, a little pricey, but you can get sample tubes that last forever.

I also think Avon eye creams work well, and you can get almost anything for a deal on Amazon