HAIR
Hello medhelp! im a nineteen yr old women...i have decide to go natural.. with my hair..i just put my last relaxer in last thursday...and this weekend coming up i'm going to go get my hair done by the africans in the shop..im going to get some yarntwist. And i plan o living them up for a while..I was wondering if anybody on here goes natural..! and if so i hope you all can give me some pointers are some words of advice..are if you know anyone that goes natural..i know this lady that doesnt get relaxers... and she has long jet black hair..im making changes in my life!
I used to dye my hair all the time, and i cut it off about a year ago and regretted it! so since i think novemberish i stopped dyeing my hair, the last color i had dyed it was almost exact to my natural color. my boyfriend of around two years hates when i dye my hair and loves long hair, i wanted to grow my hair out to begin with, so im taking some vitamins that supposedly help with hair skin and nails and i rarely straighten or really do anything with my hair, i have naturally thick curly hair, the only things i really do is use shampoo and conditioner, a leave in and sometimes a curl defining cream.. not that you needed to know all of that but thats what i am doing i guess, i think going natural is a good idea! it is alot better for your hair to not put relaxers and such in and it will probably make it alot less brittle which is always great! good luck to you i hope all works out!
My self too much of hair loss is going, i dont know wat to do?
even i too have faced hair loss then i started to use hair care products u too can use nice branded product lik me for hair
what kind of products do u used?
hey frend...ter r a lot of pdts such as te Inonis shampoos n conditioner tht help prevent hair loss...juz try out man!!!