Beauty & Cosmetics Community
Hair Loss

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Hair Loss

Lately My hair has started to fall off really badly. I just put my hand in my hair and I get a fistfull of hairs just falling off. Im really worried..any ideas how to stop it? Oh and i have stopped using gel, moss, and I dont straighten my hair either. But what else can i do to make it better so it would stop faling? should  I change my diet, etc?
I  used to color my hair a lot and of course you know that is damaging, i also work at a natural health food store and we sell supplement and i have been recently trying to grow my hair out and the people in supplements suggested a product called Biotin, it is a b- complex that you would only take once a day and it is fairly cheap, and what it does helps with your skin, hair and nails, with hair it helps thicken and grow the hair so maybe this will help you. it does take some time to work but just keep taking it and it should help, i know a lot of older women take it too. and if your on birth control or anything of the sort i talked with a pharmacist and they said it wont affect anything... I hope it helps :)

if you do get it get one that is 5000mcg i know you can get a bottle of 120 for around $6 or $7 at wal-mart.

Hair loss can be effected by diet, smoking, how little exercise you get... very many things.. but that product does work....