Beauty & Cosmetics Community
How can i get rid of moles on skin naturaly without surgery?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How can i get rid of moles on skin naturaly without surgery?

6780526?1301477329
Hi there, I am just a 15-yr-old student, I have some small moles on my face, they are quite disgusting. So far I have more than 20 bucks/mole to get rid of...I am wondering if there is any other ways to get rid of them, naturally or cheaper?   I found this product “NATURAL Wart, Mole, Skin tag Removal Remover “ on the internet, it seems very work, Are there any one tried it before?

Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
stop trying to remove a part of who you are...thats what makes you unique and different...dont mess with your face you might get something else started or they might come back bigger...Just say to yourself and anyone that ask tell them your in tune with the stars in the sky...
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
My opinion is you go to a dermatologist they charge per mole I had one looked at to see if it was a benign one ,it was, and they quickly painlessly removed it. ,it wasnt too expensive so I suggest you google and put your area in ,ask the cost .I understand you wanting them removed .
Blank
1652617_tn?1301857301
My brother had about 15 moles on his face and had them removed from a dermatologist when he was in his 20's..You cannot tell where they were as the scarring was minimal.. Are they moles or freckles? See a dermatologist and have them removed if you are concerned about skin cancer. My brother's were quite large so it was recommended he get them removed..He used vit e skin oil (10,000 iu) after it healed (or i think there is mederma now) so you dont scar!Good luck..I am sure you are beautiful just the way you are too!! Cheers!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...