How can i get rid of moles on skin naturaly without surgery?
Hi there, I am just a 15-yr-old student, I have some small moles on my face, they are quite disgusting. So far I have more than 20 bucks/mole to get rid of...I am wondering if there is any other ways to get rid of them, naturally or cheaper?   I found this product “NATURAL Wart, Mole, Skin tag Removal Remover “ on the internet, it seems very work, Are there any one tried it before?

stop trying to remove a part of who you are...thats what makes you unique and different...dont mess with your face you might get something else started or they might come back bigger...Just say to yourself and anyone that ask tell them your in tune with the stars in the sky...
My opinion is you go to a dermatologist they charge per mole I had one looked at to see if it was a benign one ,it was, and they quickly painlessly removed it. ,it wasnt too expensive so I suggest you google and put your area in ,ask the cost .I understand you wanting them removed .
My brother had about 15 moles on his face and had them removed from a dermatologist when he was in his 20's..You cannot tell where they were as the scarring was minimal.. Are they moles or freckles? See a dermatologist and have them removed if you are concerned about skin cancer. My brother's were quite large so it was recommended he get them removed..He used vit e skin oil (10,000 iu) after it healed (or i think there is mederma now) so you dont scar!Good luck..I am sure you are beautiful just the way you are too!! Cheers!!