Beauty & Cosmetics Community
How long does it take for dehydration lines on forehead to go away?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How long does it take for dehydration lines on forehead to go away?

I saw an dermatologist, he said they were expression lines.. I explained to him that they come and go. Because in some of my pictures I have them and some I don't. I don't think they're expression lines because I'm not an animated person. I have been under stress, but I don't think that has anything to do with it. I'm 22 and dealing with a thyroid issues and it has been causing acne and dry skin. I lines on my cheeks also, my skin has been working havoc. They're really noticeable, but when i drink lots of water and moisturize alot they're faint. I have good genes..all my sisters are older and don't have any. They just showed up. He prescribed Retin-A generic. But I don't know what they come from..he couldn't really access me that good because it was late and he had other patients.
These are making me depressed, because I'm scared of what they'll look like at 30.
here are pics.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/91077344@N02/8276918103/in/photostream/
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank