How to get rid of dark spots ?
sir few days back there was a Red Rash (Allergy) Under my eye so i used turmeric on the Rash so it got irritated and there was a itching seance so i removed the turmeric and applied "Neosporin" on the Rash but my itching seance stopped but it left a dark spot under my eye it was very dark so i used some "Garnier Light
Daily moisturiser" on the spot but it does not helped me so i used "Garnier Light Light Eye Roll On" but this product does not give me any good results so i went Dermatologist he gave me the prescription of " Ban A Tan" & "DOXT-S (Doxycycline Hyclate Tablets)"  after using for 1 month 20% of my dark spot reduced and then i saw a product online "Aveda Enbrightenment Brightening Correcting Serum" so i purchased it and using till now its not effective and this left wrinkles under my eye so please suggest anything good where i can get rid of the marks under my eye
You have to try milk and honey mixture, lemon juice, aloe vera juice. You can also apply natural skin brightening product.

http://www.thebeautyinsiders.com/skin-brighteners