How to get the look?
How do I get my skin on my face to look like the celebrities?? Like that airbrushed flawless look?? I've tried different makeups nothing seems to get my face flawless like that....
I think they use really expensive make-up like Chanel, Bobbi Brown etc. or they use airbrushing.

If you want to try Chanel Foundations:
You want Vita Lumiere if you have dry skin. It has very little coverage.
Pro Lumiere is heavier coverage and semi matte so it'll look good on normal to dry skin. not oily or dry.
Mat Lumiere on slightly oily skin. It's full coverage so no skin peeks through.

Moisturize.

I guess you really have to know your skin. If you have oily skin u might want to use a primer.

Try puttting concealer on under foundation so it doesn't show and try not to use a lot of foundation. Use like a pea size and buff it in with a MAC 187 Duo Fiber Brush or 190 Foundation Brush.

Too much powder makes you look cakey too so avoid using too much.

I don't use any of that stuff though because one it's too expensive and two I really love Benefit...
I use:
1st. benefit "bad gal" brightening face primer -- gives you a really nice glow under foundation.
2nd. Benefit Boi-ing industrial-strength concealer
3rd. Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous foundation
4th. Benefit Get Even Pressed Powder

Drugstores make it difficult to pin point colours and coverage so I think that's why people have soo much trouble with it. I guess you just have to try different stuff to find what's best for you.

I hope this helped.. it's a lot sooo... good luck! lol :)
bare minerals makeup, starter kid with foundation, bronzer, brushes and powder for starter and is great for any skin type. Can be found online or in the store.
It starts from the inside. Eat a health diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables, keep hydrated and use moisturizers with vitamin E.
hi, i dont think any of us will get the celebrity  flawless look, when you see them in magazines and party pictures its all about the lighting and what the computer does,, have you saw celebrities in natural light they have pores and flaws just like us. look at celebs in daylight on youtube and you'll see what i mean x