Beauty & Cosmetics Community
I want to be good looking

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

I want to be good looking

If i just had one wish, it would be to be a good looking guy. I just feel that girls hate me because of my looks. I never get asked out or hit on. I have blond hair, average built, i drive a 94 dodge intrepid and i have two jobs.  However, it isnt good enough. I just want to meet a really nice girl, she dosent have to be hot, just a nice person. But, i dont have good enough looks.. Ladies, please help me, im really sad and i will do anything to be good looking. What do u suggest? I dont want to change myself but i gotta do it in order to meet people...
a "nice girl" wont care what you look like on the outside.  She'll see your heart.
have you asked out any girls that fit the description of someone you are wanting to meet? Maybe you could just pray about it and let the Lord lead you to the person you are supposed to marry.
Well how about this one you bowl them over with your charismatic personality,Gals like kindness, they are all old fashioned enough to want you to open the door of the car, be admiring but not over the top, interested , get into the habit of listening, just a thought stay on here with us and you will be used to listening and enjoy it, Best of all.. that I can give you is..........a sense of humor, gals like to laugh, get a girl laughing and hey you have  got it made ..trust me ,so what was the lesson......listen to them, then make em laugh .they will be eating out of your hand . Just an after thought , they like to get Married , you know the pastor and the ring ...good luck
the way you described  yourself seems to be the way you think of yourself.
get rid of that  change your attitude, start saying you're attractive and hard-working its just a bad period it doesnt have to always be like that :)
I've seen ugly men happy and you've got much more charm than them. :)
Without knowing anything about you, it is hard to pinpoint why women dont hit on you or ask you out. You say you want to be good looking..maybe that is a loud enough hint that other women pick up on that says you have a lack of confidence in yourself?? I only say this because my brother-in-law has the same issue, only he wont ask girls out either. He thinks they just dont like him. You just need to be comfortable with yourself, before anyone else can. If thats what it is its not hard to pick up on, and can make those around you feel awkward. You may be missing a lot of signals from women too. (like my bro-in-law).....Bottom line here is, I dont think you have any reason to gripe....just be happy, keep trying I totally agree with choino, give yourself some credit.
Hi there,  I caught a glimps of your picture on this post and I have to say " Are you a little coo-coo" ( I don't mean that in a bad way) What I mean is how can you call yourself ugly?  Who told you you were ugly?You are good-looking.  I think the real problem lies within you.  Maybe you are the only one that sees yourself as ugly?  I don't think that you are ugly or a loser at all.  What I think you need to do is change the way that you see yourself and not change yourself.  There is nothing wrong with you.  By looking at your profile I know that you can get anybody you want, all you have to do is be a little happier within yourself and you have to want it. Hey, try different clothes on and maybe try different hair (gel it up or somethin).  You are a very handsome, good-looking guy and don't let anyone tell you different.  Good Luck to you,  now get out there and approach some girls.  You have nothing to lose, right?
This is about how you perceive yourself not how you look.When you feel bad about yourself,you lose confidence and enthusiasm in your interactions with people and THAT is unattractive.
People are drawn to positive energy and you have to build that by developing your social life.Get involved in volunteer work,sports,church and activities where you naturally meet people.Learn to relax,smile and tell a joke sometimes.Don't go looking for a woman-look for a life and friendships  will happen without the stress of forcing yourself to be some fantasy image.
You'll feel better when you get out there and just start living
Aside from that,if you've ever been diagnosed with depression/bipolar disorder,you must see your therapist.