Im a different kind of poster here,lol
I know its rare to see a guy here,lol. But here goes. I want to get a makeover. I want to look goofd for the ladies because i get ignored by them in person and on dating websites. I know, i know i hear all this stuff of confidence is what women dig, but i cant show confidence unless someone actually talks to me. It never happens, i dont get approached. So what are your thoughts? I want women to chase me, hit on me.
Ha Ha I think Women like men to do the chasing, so develop a good sense of humor women like to laugh, learn to listen well, flattery will get you everywhere Lol...move in the right circles, join clubs, have an interest , be courteus even in this day and age open the car door and let her go first in any door of a restuarant , no bad language , make sure you can dance most gals love to dance ...Good luck when you do find her, no shacking up, marry her .....