Beauty & Cosmetics Community
Im a different kind of poster here,lol

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Im a different kind of poster here,lol

I know its rare to see a guy here,lol. But here goes. I want to get a makeover. I want to look goofd for the ladies because i get ignored by them in person and on dating websites. I know, i know i hear all this stuff of confidence is what women dig, but i cant show confidence unless someone actually talks to me. It never happens, i dont get approached. So what are your thoughts? I want women to chase me, hit on me.
Ha Ha I think Women like men to do the chasing, so develop a good sense of humor women like to laugh, learn to listen well, flattery will get you everywhere Lol...move in the right circles, join clubs, have an interest , be courteus even in this day and age open the car door and let her go first in any door of a restuarant , no bad language , make sure you can dance most gals love to dance ...Good luck when you do find her, no shacking up, marry her .....