Beauty & Cosmetics Community
Is it true?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Is it true?

Im 6 months pregnant and everyone tells me that dying my hair can hurt my baby boy. Is it true it can hurt him? If so, how and what effects does it have? I dyed my hair when I was 3 months pregnant so will that cause anything?
I just died mine I'm 27 weeks
Dyed

From my experience they only effect it has is on ur hair not ur baby.. I dyed my hair with both kids and nothing.. I didn't dye it pasted 6 months tho.. so after 6 months I can't say for sure
Not hair dye but heroin will..............
Don't know,but better to be careful.couse maybe it.depends on the person,
WOW....mad responses..if your not sure he is due in 3 months so surely you can just wait anyway till he born....problem solved...sort your hair out when he is born end of...but the heroin response..WHERE the **** did that come from?  issues there..you only asked about your hair hun..ignore comments like that...best of luck to ye