Beauty & Cosmetics Community
Lime juice and acne
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lime juice and acne

Can lime juice remove acne and dark spots and pimples from face?
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I doubt it.  You're better off using salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide containing products (just don't let benzoyl peroxide near anything you don't want bleached, like your favorite shirt, and use a sunscreen with it).  However many products there are for dark spots, I think most of them don't really work.  Talk to a dermatologist if you can't get your skin under control with over-the-counter products.
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi and welcome. with what you mention it would be better to use some OTC medication like the Proactive line. If your having a serious acne problem do see your dermatoligist as anonymouse 88 advises. They also sell a dark spot fader at some of the better dept stores like Neiman Marcus. If your at this store you might want to talk to some of the beauty advisors in the skin care dept as make some really great products like Sisley, Natura Bisse, Revive and La Mer. These are pretty expensive but you can get a really great skin product by Kate and is less money. Its important to start with skin care young to avoid wrinkles in the future.
Blank
4154565_tn?1363867930
Hello Dear,
Yes Lemon juice is very effective to remove acne and dark spot. Massage lemon juice all over your skin helps to get rid of acne and dark spots.
Blank
my face on whole are develope after the acne plz give advice for remove that
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979