Beauty & Cosmetics Community
Mac & Benefit
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Mac & Benefit

I am MAC and Benefit's biggest fan, but I am not a fan of their prices! Does anyone know where I can get them for slightly cheaper in the UK?
Thanks!
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
I don't think you can get those brands any cheaper. I wouldn't buy it anywhere else because I think they would be knock off and cheaper then the original.
Blank
even anywhere without VAT? it makes such a difference!!
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
Well if you can find the real thing for less go for it. Just beware of counterfeits. I don't know the UK but I know it's pretty hard to find those brands for cheap here in Canada/US.
Blank
1107684_tn?1330814732
I like those lines also. They are a little to much for my pocket. I do have some Mac blushes and eye shadows. Have you thought about affordable dupes or are you a stright up Mac Gal? Go on You Tube look up make-up Gurus. They can give you good dupes or copy cat brands. Much cheaper and work as well. Also try E-Bay. I have have gotten Mac items from e-bay. Not sure about counterfeits. But, I was pleased with the items and the price I paid. They worked as well as the stuff I got at high end stores.
Blank
the thing is i have really sensitive skin, and have reacted to cheaper brands before, so i would be scared to try counterfeits incase my skin plays up again... it isnt pretty!
Blank
the brand things price is always high.When ever you go the price will be same. Because the price of those products are fixed. It can not change with the place.
Blank
what about at airports?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703