Mac & Benefit
I am MAC and Benefit's biggest fan, but I am not a fan of their prices! Does anyone know where I can get them for slightly cheaper in the UK?
Thanks!
I don't think you can get those brands any cheaper. I wouldn't buy it anywhere else because I think they would be knock off and cheaper then the original.
even anywhere without VAT? it makes such a difference!!
Well if you can find the real thing for less go for it. Just beware of counterfeits. I don't know the UK but I know it's pretty hard to find those brands for cheap here in Canada/US.
I like those lines also. They are a little to much for my pocket. I do have some Mac blushes and eye shadows. Have you thought about affordable dupes or are you a stright up Mac Gal? Go on You Tube look up make-up Gurus. They can give you good dupes or copy cat brands. Much cheaper and work as well. Also try E-Bay. I have have gotten Mac items from e-bay. Not sure about counterfeits. But, I was pleased with the items and the price I paid. They worked as well as the stuff I got at high end stores.
the thing is i have really sensitive skin, and have reacted to cheaper brands before, so i would be scared to try counterfeits incase my skin plays up again... it isnt pretty!
the brand things price is always high.When ever you go the price will be same. Because the price of those products are fixed. It can not change with the place.
what about at airports?