My Acne
Ok I'm almost 11 and I have a ton acne. I have bangs and the acne is mostly on my forehead. I have tried covering it with make-up but it is still red. I don't know what to do.
there are meds like Accutane but there maybe side effects, ask mom to check it out I have  a couple of sites to check out  http://www.aocd.org/skin/dermatologic_diseases/accutane.html
http://leda.law.harvard.edu/leda/data/472/Green.html  
I wouldn't suggest accutane actually, as it does really bad things to your body. If you are getting acne where your bangs are, that may be the problem. Make sure the hair products you use are noncomedogenic, and hypoallergenic so they won't clog your pores or irritate your skin. Also, if your scalp tends to be on the oily side, wash your hair 1-2 times a day.
Something else that will help especially at your age is to use a Olay ProX cleansing brush. You can use your regular face wash with it, but it does come with a sample exfoliating wash. It's really gentle on the skin, you can use it in the shower, and it removes dead skin cells, makeup, etc. And your moisturizer will soak in a lot better after washing your face with this product. You can never go wrong with exfoliating. Good Luck! :)
Go for this some home remedies that sure help you out.

• Cut the tomato and rub it on the skin. Leave on for fifteen minutes. Wash it off with water.
•  Egg whites are also used to get rid of acne. Apply it on face and leave overnight. Wash off in the morning.
•  Orange peel has been found very effective in the local treatment of acne. mixed well with water on a piece of stone, the peel should be applied to the affected areas.
•  Aloe Vera juice applied twice a day can greatly help in healing of the scars of the acne.