My Genital area smells really bad after I play sports or be active is this normal?
So I have that question because every time I play sports I get smelly down there and I can’t help but notice other people I play with do not get the same smell or at least a smell I can smell. I’m not sure when this started I think it was during my freshmen year of high school. But it’s gotten much stronger now that I am in college and I do not know if this is normal or not could anyone help?
Also every time I look online to see if this smell is normal, people are always saying that it might be a STD and I wasn’t sexually active until my senior year. Even then I didn’t actually have sex the girl went down on me for a second and I told her to stop, after I licked her part for a second. And that was a year ago in August of 2009 and she had said she didn’t have anything. So I didn’t think about it than in February of 2010 I noticed a bump on my right thigh away from my genital area. I showed my mom who’s an RN and she said she wasn’t sure what it was and that we should get it checked out. i didn’t tell her I was sexually active at the time because I’m still a virgin and I didn’t think that that stuff could lead to an STD I thought it was only unprotected sex. But a week later the sore went away, however, I noticed before it went away that it looked exactly like a wart I had on my pinky finger. I have had warts on my toes and hands ever since I was a little boy and I wondered if this was a part of that or not. Because the ones I had on my fingers came and disappeared after a while too, and looked just like it. Or was this an STD that has made my smell worse during college?
maybe     get it looked at
I would definately get it checked out.  Have you ever tried using any types of powders to try and keep yourself somewhat dryer?  I would ask a doctor before applying it directly to your genitals, but maybe some Gold Bond body powder down the back and around the legs?  I suggest this because I take care of a man who cannot care for himself and he uses it everday because he is confined to a wheelchair and he sweats quite a bit.  The powder seems to help keep him a little dryer.  But first - please, make an appointment to see a doctor to get that bump checked out.  Good luck :)