Beauty & Cosmetics Community
Patchy itchy skin
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Patchy itchy skin

I have dark dry patches of skin on my stomach, back and breasts. I've tried exfoliants, moisturizers etc and they don't seem to work. What is this? Am I lacking some type of vitamin or mineral or something. I've had this on and off for a few years and sometimes it almost disappears and sometimes it's almost unbearably itchy. Is there a medicated moisturizer or something I can try or a supplement? I don't do drug medication.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Have you ever tried Alveeno they dont have any chemical's in it and it's great for all the part's of your body,they even sale for bathing,they have a whole collection of that product and it's great.You can buy it at any pharmacy or grocery store.Please let me kno when you will try it ok.Carmelle[pogo514]
Blank
97615_tn?1212682189
Aveeno is a good recommendation.  hard to say w/ out seeing it and not knowing your history but sounds a lil like eczema.  My son has that and the baby aveeno works great.  He gets patches at weird times.  Usually when it is dry out or he comes down with a cold.  if that doesn't help you should see a dermatologist if it bothers you that much.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...