Please hel[p me cure this scar
I had gone back to Pakistan to visit my family and one of my cousin sisters applied bleach cream on my face. It caused a burn immediately around my mouth and on other parts of my face. I tried to apply lemon and milk to help get rid of the dark black scar but it doesn't seem to go! i visited the doctor and he gave me a medicine that deepened my burn even more and caused the scar to spread..i am so stressed about this can anyone please suggest what i can do to get rid of this?
Thanks!
Go see a dermatologist.  Not a regular doctor.  Explain exactly what was done and what the second treatment was (in other words, what the other doctor prescribed that made it worse), and see what the derm recommends.
Rose hip seed oil is an effective as it is a good skin rejuvenation product.

Rose hip seed oil contains Vitamin A, which helps to delay the effects of skin aging, assists with cell regeneration, and promotes collagen and elastin levels to increase. The result is firmer, smoother and more youthful skin with greater elasticity.

Use rose hip seed oil to treat these ailments:

* Stretch marks
    * UV damage
    * Scars from surgery, burns, and acne
    * Eczemsa, psoriasis, and dermatitis
    * Wrinkles and premature skin aging
    * Hyper-pigmentation
    * Burns
    * Age spots
    * Brittle nails

I hope this helps. You will need to use it continually to see results but it should work.
Take care! :D