Pls help for fine lines
I am in my mid 40's..you can chk my pics that way you can see for yourself.  I do not have alot of wrinkles, but those fine lines on my forehead are seriously pushing me towards Botox injections!!!!  However before going that route can someone who has actually used or is still using a product recommend some good facial products that truly work????  Or any helpful hints on a good skin regime?  Thanks!!!
Hi Ariom63 ,
Let me say that your face skin is really looking good!
for you question - I don't know if you believe in "anti-aging" products, but I'm working in company that producing Dead sea cosmetics products.
those king of products are very rich with quality minerals, that bring to your skin the component that it need for staying soft and smooth.

please take a look at them in our on-line store: http://www.deadseacosmetics.com
if you looking for something that prevent wrinkles, you can find it in SIMONA or CLASSIC line

Please let me know if you have any more questions :)
Roi
Thanks for responding...will certainly check out the link. Yes..I have heard of those products.