Beauty & Cosmetics Community
Problem of Hair Falling
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Problem of Hair Falling

Hi Everybody,

For the last one month I am facing the problem of hair falling.  I am very frustrated with this issue and now planning about hair transplantation but I am a bit confused about hair transplantation procedure. Some peoples tell me about side-effect of hair transplantation.  Can anybody give me some useful information about Hair Transplantation.

Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
My wife also faced this type of problem one year ago. But after hair transplantation we are satisfied.  I think you also go for hair transplantation.  Even you want more information about [url=http://www.hairrestoration.info]hair restoration products[/url].
Blank
My wife also faced this type of problem one year ago. But after hair transplantation we are satisfied.  I think you also go for hair transplantation.  Even you want more information about [url=http://www.hairrestoration.info]hair restoration products[/url].
Blank
Is your hair loss from natural balding, or is it in small circular areas all over?  

The hair transplant thing is not a big deal as far as I know.  I went with a friend and watched him get it done.  And techniques these days are even better now.  As an example, they can cut a piece of scalp from the back of your head to pull hairs from, or the more advanced technique, which is isolating individual hair shafts and removing them from the back of your head without slicing you.  I would go for the later of the two so you don't have to worry about scars showing if you cut your hair short in the back. You'd be given a sedative to relax and they numb your scalp, but you are awake through the procedure.  The results were great!  Do a lot of investigating first to be sure that you choose a successful doctor to perform this procedure on you.

If you have lost small patches of hair only, google 'alopecia' to learn more about this type of hair loss.

Hope this helps.
Blank
Check this site for your hair loss problem.  Because I had similar kind of problem one year ago.  After using hairtransplantation procedure I am satisfied with my hair loss problem.  

www.hairtransplantation.info
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank