Skin Closing over Labret Piercing
I got my lip pierced around 3 or 4 months ago, and it seemed to have healed with no complications. Then, about four days ago, a small bump appeared on the inside of my lip by the piercing. It grew and my lip became a bit swollen, and now the skin where the bump appeared closes over half of the piercing back. And sometimes, when I try to push the piercing back through the skin, a thin white layer has formed over the back that tears when it is pushed through.

There is no pussing, really, and it isn't really much redder or anything than the rest of my lip -- just this skin that is now halfway over my piercing back. What should I do?
All right, similar situation happened to me. I got a labret piercing on the right side of my lip a week and a half ago, and took care of it and everything. Everything was normal up until 2 days ago, when my lip had grown over the back flat part.