Beauty & Cosmetics Community
Skin whitening
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Skin whitening

I am 23 year old, am living in Hyderabad. My face skin is slight dark. How can i get fair skin.
And which sunblock is best suited for my oily skin, please suggest me......
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
945640_tn?1316538487
gypsy amazing cream or gold pearl for whitning skin
Blank
Have you ever try fair n' lovly facial cream?? it does works.. i also heard about gold pearl but nver tried. you can also use any herbal face packs(mask) you can find alot of them at stores. one of them i like is called "Dhatri fairnes face pack" its an ayurvedic powder,  u need to mix it with water(if u hv oily skin, they hv a sugg for that also), n' apply for 30mts/15mts sumthing then wash off. it also, helps to prevent pimples/breakouts. Good Luck !!
Blank
Hii….. I want tell you about my home made facial so you can use this tips Soak 1 cup dried apricots in water until softened. Puree in blender or food processor with 2 tablespoons skim milk powder. Apply to face and let set about 15 minutes. Gently wipe off with a damp wash cloth and for sun block so you can use Natural Sunscreen Lotion. Natural Sunscreen Lotion enriched with the goodness of Aloe Vera and rejuvenating Carrot seed oil, provides natural yet full spectrum protection against harmful UVA & UBA sun rays of the sun, wind, ultraviolet radiation and heat ensuring that the skin stays nourished and moisturized. Thanks for sharing with us.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank