Beauty & Cosmetics Community
Skin

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Skin

I am 27 & have mild acne & I am starting to get fine lines under my eyes. What is the best product to use? I also have problem skin in general. When I apply makeup it looks dry/caked on & just plain gross. Any ideas on what could help?    
Hi and welcome. Some the better creams for lines are La Mer, La Praire, Natura Bisse but one that is more affordable and pretty good is one by Kate.
Acne is the natural problem among all age peoples. I truly recommend to use tan extending tinted moisturiser products to get rid of face acne and fine dark lines problems.
Hey there, I know this is late, but I'm actually a skin care specialist. We usually use a machine to see three layers deep to see what skin situations are going on and whats causing it. Seems to me that you have combination skin. I work with Artistry skin care and cosmetics.

Key items to use:
Acne - clear.now system or a balancing 3 step system. A Pore cleansing mask or the pimple remover heat treatment by clear.now
Fine lines- eye cream (age defying)
Makeup - moisturize with a moisturizer that's based on your skin type. Skin needs to be hydrated before you put on makeup, it will give you a natural glow. I can email you a few ideas, tips and tricks if interested!

Hope this helped!
To an extent you can use cream for the enhancement of your beauty. But for the problems like wrinkles, sun burn or aging you can't use creams.  Face lift surgery is a good treatment for all those problems. It’s just a method to create artificial tight skin. My mother has undergone this treatment few years back. She looks very young now. Also there ain’t any wrinkles on her face. Dr. Kredistein Cosmetic Surgery Clinic at Toronto helped her to achieve this youthful look.
If you want to reduce your eyes dark circle and puffiness then apply green tea freezer in refrigerator then apply it for 10 to 15 minutes.
A healthy diet and lots of water always has worked for me.100 Percent coco butter is an excellent moisturizer for lines and wrinkles. You should detoxify. Rid yourself of toxins in your body. Your oil glands overreacting could also be due to hormones. Too much sugar in your diet will take a toll on your oil glands.