Beauty & Cosmetics Community
Small bumps over scar on finger

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Small bumps over scar on finger

A while ago, maybe a month, I was changing the alternator on a jeep when my hand slipped on the flywheel and cut my middle finger and ring finger. Not that bad of a cut, I ignored it and bandaged it with a (Sort of) band-aid. there was grease on it, but I washed it off with some dish soap about a half-hour later, once we were done. The cut healed over fine, but about a week ago, I noticed small bumps (About the size of a dull pencil tip) forming around the scar on my ring finger. this hadn't alarmed me, so I just left them alone, but I've noticed that over the course of a few days, they spread from about a centimeter (Day 1) to an inch, and then some on the back of my hand. they don't itch, they don't bother me in any way, I'm simply curious to what's going on. Thank you for reading, and you can also contact me at ***@****